3 x Project Officers/Coordinators
|Job Title:||3 x Project Officers/Coordinators|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 14:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across several industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights
Large New Projects, Australian Citizenship Essential, long term contracting opportunity, excellent rates available. If you are becoming available in the next month we would like to hear from you.
We are after people with the following skills.
• Assist in project management, project planning and co-ordination activities
• Contribute to regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
• Contribute to the development and management of project plans and schedules in accordance with the department’s project management framework
• Draft a range of written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation for review by senior staff
• Assist with monitoring project budgets, review and report on expenditure
• Provide advice, procedural guidance and technical expertise in specific areas of project work
• Assist with the management of project risks and issues
• Assist with project quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs
1. Demonstrated minimum 1 year of experience in project coordination on ICT application and/or software delivery projects
2. Demonstrated experience in delivery of project support services to ICT applications/software delivery project teams (using Agile, Iterative, Waterfall etc. software/project management methodologies)
1. Demonstrated experience in production of one or more of the following Project Management artefacts – Project Management Plans, Project Schedules, Risk Management plans, communications plan
2. Demonstrated understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and experience with implementation on projects
3. Demonstrated ability to support management of scope, schedule and/or budget using industry standard tools (e.g. MS Project, Requirements Management Tools, JIRA or other Application lifecycle mgmt. tools)
4. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong stakeholder relationships in complex environments and solving difficult issues to ensure timely project delivery
If you are available and interested please apply by submitting your CV in Word Format and feel free to call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's