FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights
Large New Project, Australian Citizenship Essential, Adelaide Based, long term contracting opportunity, excellent rates available. If you are becoming available in the next month we would like to hear from you!!
We are after people with the following skills.
1. Proven experience in writing specifications, testing, analysis and design of software applications and solutions in enterprise environment
1. 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst
2. Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust datacentric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
• Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following: o Significant experience in Data Modelling and associated tools e.g. SAP HANA, DB2
o Significant experience in designing Integration and messaging processes.
o Significant experience in designing data exchange technologies and ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
o Significant experience in modern database platforms e.g. SAP HANA, Teradata, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
o Significant experience in the rigorous testing of end-to-end ICT systems.
• Experience in analysing requirements and data sources to inform data driven solutions e.g. ICT System Business Rules, Risk Profiling, ETL, Business Intelligence.
• Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
• A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
• A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
3. Experience of working in Agile teams and/or utilisation of DevOps methods for product development and support.
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141