|Job Title:||5G Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021 18:48|
- Start ASAP | Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane Locations
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Eligible for a Security clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a 5G Consultant/Expert to build and lead the 5G mobility and strategy for our leading client here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead 5G and mobility conversation and strategy
- 5G Security Assurance Programs NextGen Architecture with 5G
- Leverage 5G Testbeds & Pilots
- 5G & Legacy Systems Integration
- 5G Security Credentials & Risks
- Carry out Spectrum Alignment
- Create Baseline Standards
- Prioritize 5G Solutions Funding
- Create costed options for 5G Adoption
- Develop 5G Supply Chain Strategy
To be successful, you will have:
- A thorough technical understanding of 5G technologies
- To be autonomously manage the workload and forward work plan to achieve the task outcomes Prepare and complete tasking documentation as required, in accordance with Commonwealth Writing Guidelines
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Main soft copies of the documentation in accordance with the clients' record keeping policy
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's