6x Agile Project Managers
|Job Title:||6x Agile Project Managers|
|Location:||Brisbane / Canberra|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 16:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking 6 x Agile Project managers with Australian Citizenship for contract opportunities with a large Government department. You can be located in either Brisbane or Canberra.
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with agile project management experience across government departments.
Initial six-month contract on offer with extension options until February 2023.
1. Demonstrated experience of a minimum of five (5) years working in an ICT environment, and having lead, managed and delivered on large scale or complex projects.
2. Candidates that reside full time in the greater Brisbane or Canberra area, or prepared to relocate
1. Demonstrated experience in being able to engage, negotiate and manage key strategic stakeholder relationships, in order to deliver on project outcomes and being able to respond to changes in needs and expectations in a fast moving ICT environment.
2. Knowledge or experience of federal government ICT change management environment, processes, and tools or equivalent.
3. Hold one or more industry recognised certification in in project management such as MSP, Prince 2/PMBOK, ASAP, AGILE, Diploma of Project Management.
4. Demonstrated experience in skills including but not limited to project planning and scheduling, CATS (time sheeting), RDM (resource demand and capacity management), risk, issues and benefits management, project documentation and reporting to the Executive, excellent communication with various stakeholders in 8an ICT and business environment having resolved complex technical issues.
5. Demonstrated experience in analysing project performance, plan, manage and monitor large project financial budgets and oversee quality management processes to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose and meet business needs/requirements.
6. Demonstrated knowledge or experience in relation to large government ICT environments.
7. Any knowledge of SAP projects would also be desirable.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suits your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call David on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's