AEM Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||AEM Technical Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 12:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a AEM Technical Analyst to join a high performing team onsite at a highly regarded organisation in the superannuation sector.
The role is accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Serve as the technical analyst for various development projects on Adobe AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign.
- Elicit business and functional requirements from primary stakeholders as well as document and analyse current and future state business process flows.
- Partner with product owners to craft user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria in support of agile delivery of technology solutions primarily on the Web, Mobile, digital platforms.
- Preform dimensional fit / gap analysis between current and future state technology solutions to support acquisition programs and evaluate vendor solutions.
- Develop data flow diagrams for integrations to reporting, finance and fulfilment applications that will support the technical design and build processes.
- Collaborate with project managers, technical leads and quality assurance leads to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
- Lead user acceptance testing by gathering test scenarios, developing scripts, triaging defects and capturing sign-off from stakeholders and project leads.
- Collaborate with solution integrators and external consultants on technology projects throughout the duration of an implementation by reviewing and providing feedback on project artifacts, helping coordinate meetings with stakeholders and testing new functionality.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives to enable operational efficiency.
- Partner with the Data Management and Analytics Teams to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives.
- Transition all new technology solutions to the Production Operations and Support Teams.
- Support and advise on the Adobe uplift strategy
- Technical Documentation and presentation skills to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels within the organization
- Bachelors or Master's in applicable areas of study and/or 5+ years of related experience
- Technical Business analysis experience in Adobe AEM and Adobe AEC .
- Competent with AEM Components, experience fragments and Workflow Requirements and Adept in customer data mapping across systems
- Experience in Costumer journey /story mapping
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
- Strong demonstrated experience of working within agile team practices, using tools like Jira, Confluence.
- Experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com capability
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrations or MuleSoft capability
- Knowledge of Data-Lake platforms or concepts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's