Agile Business Analyst: Banking / Finance (M6)
- Initial six month contract position with ongoing extensions
- Suits Agile Business Analyst with banking / finance sector experience
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an Agile Business Analyst to join our team and deliver Business Analysis services for one of our key clients - a leading financial services organisation.
The position will be on a six-month contract basis initially; however ongoing extensions are anticipated
Ideally coming from a banking or finance background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes.
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you have the autonomy to work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Strong experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment (mandatory)
- Experience working within the banking / finance sector (mandatory)
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Experience working closely with UX/CX and Visual designers (highly-regarded)
- Financial Collections and Hardship experience (highly-regarded)
- Exposure to with Experian PowerCurve (highly-regarded)
- Relevant certifications (e.g. SCRUM, CBAP, BABOK)
- Strong client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders