|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
• 12 Month Contract
• North Sydney Location
• Highly Agile Environment
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking an Agile Business Analyst with strong experience with New Payments Platform (NPP) for our large FinTech Banking client. The assignment sits within a Digital Team, and will assist a cross-functional team, delivering a real-time payment functionality via NPP. Specifically, it will look at enabling customers via mobile and assisted channels, covering: PayID, Receive NPP payments and Send NPP payments.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 7+ yrs. experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Consultant or similar discipline for a mid-to-large sized organisation, or direct consulting expertise leading transformation projects
• In depth payments experience and expertise, specifically NPP / New Payments Platform
• In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
• Strong technical understanding and ability to articulate desired outcome of a system enhancement
• Experience in the financial industry or similar complex industry
• Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
• Strong communication skills and experience presenting at all levels.
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on email@example.com or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.