FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an Agile Tester with manual as well as automation experience. to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and/or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Help to design and execute automated and manual tests, including exploratory testing.
- Testing non-functional requirements: security, reliability, maintainability, scalability, usability, and so on.
- Coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities between the Product and Implementation teams.
- Create and validate test data required to exercise various system components and functions.
- Continuously review and improve the testing approach to improve product quality.
- Work directly with developers to identify and fix issues as soon as possible.
- Communicate effectively with the development team when raising bugs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong experience in Azure DevOps(VSTS) and/or Jira.
- Strong skills working with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Protractor, or Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.