- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an AIC Manager for a 12 month contract opportunity.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain, update, refine and execute both the AIC Plan and AIC Strategy
- Manage the achievement of activities related to AIC and pursue program AIC objectives in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders for a large strategic program.
- Coordinate AIC activities, liaising internally with Project Management Office (PMO), Engineering and Sourcing teams to present program-level AIC proposals, plans, and progress reporting
- Continuously engage with Australian industry throughout the program lifecycle adjusting plans and strategies accordingly.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Advanced commercial acumen related to Australian industry capability with the ability to link technical trade-offs to expected outcomes
- Significant experience with Defence programs, including AIC management and/or delivery.
- The ability to think strategically, influence operationally and act tactically, to achieve program-level outcomes
- Highly developed relationships building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (engineering or project management)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.