Analyst Programmer - M24
|Job Title:||Analyst Programmer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 19:25|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Analyst Programmer to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
The Senior Analyst Programmer candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Create and review appropriate specification and design documents to describe the technical solutions.
- Be part of a small team of permanent and contract resources, providing specialist skills, knowledge and advice on Payments Platforms and supporting software.
- Technical resource to our QA team across all of payments' platforms and PINPads.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
What we're looking for
- Strong experience with following languages - Perl, UNIX Shell, JAVA, C/C++ on a Linux platform. Knowledge of and experience with DevOps
- Knowledge of Information and Data Management, including data security and privacy policies
- Understanding of the theory and practice behind PCI-DSS, PII Security, ISO90001 and other related certifications
- Extended experience with Engineering and DevOps practices, including:
- Source Code management
- Continuous integration.
- Automation: build, test, deploy & run
- Have a good knowledge of development best practices and proved development skills
- Understanding of EFT, Payments and FIS Platforms is strongly desired
- Experience managing and coaching team members to success
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's