|Job Title:||Android Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 18:45|
* WFH/Sydney CBD based
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, a large Financial Services organisation in the Sydney CBD is looking for an Android Developer with Java and Kotlin.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Develop superlative apps to complement our current rich web platform
* Build & run the current Android apps
* Own & contribute to our overall mobile strategy across the digital landscape
* Deep knowledge of Kotlin, Java, Android platform SDKs and common libraries such as dependency injection and networking
* Strong understanding of web services and API-backed mobile app development
* Knowledge of OAuth is and how to use it securely
* Demonstrable skill in building scalable, responsive UI
* Experience with modern team development workflow, including git, code reviews and continuous integration
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience with automated testing (unit tests, functional tests, acceptance tests)
* Ability to think "Mobile first"
What's on offer
Permanent role with Sydney based Financial Services organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's