- Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
- Great opportunity for a passionate Android Developer
- Global Organization
Our Client, a large Global telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate Android Developer in Sydney.
We would like to hear from Android Developers, with proficiency in Kotlin & Java and experience in developing large scale enterprise applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Java & Kotlin.
- Working on Payments features and Payments API.
- Working on Pure Android Code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and migration of features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Actively contribute towards improving engineering productivity and software development practices with the customer environment.
Required experience, understanding or credentials in:
- Evidence of at least five years track record of development experience on Android apps, within large enterprise using Java & Kotlin.
- Experience on Payments API or features would be highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge on Android Concepts.
- SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, web services & database integrations, Android app ecosystems, Google Play Store workflows & administrations.
- Good understanding on UI side of work on Android development.
- 3+ years' experience in Application development, in a medium to large scale organisation.
- A proven track record of success as Android developer, end to end design lead in mobile app development and web services integration space.
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates problem solving & negotiation skills.
Desired experience, understanding or credentials in:
- Development experience on Android apps, within large enterprise using Java & Kotlin.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline - Computer Science or Information Technology.
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.