FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Appian Developers to join our Team for ASAP start. Remote Work is available for this project.
As the Appian BPM Developer, you will work with teams to deliver process analysis, focusing on design, coding and unit testing within Appian.
- Delivering code for given requirements with minimal bugs
- Designing BPM solutions independently
- Working within a strong team environment.
- Experience on Appian BPM
- Experience in Design and Development in Appian BPM
- At least 4+ years on Appian.
- Proven work experience in Appian 17+ Versions
- Some experience on Java/J2EE
- BPM workflows in Appian using the process modeller.
- Experience with designing & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like (APIs, SOAP Requests with WSDLs, Database Links)
- Experience with distributed BPM integrated applications
- Good Knowledge on Sail Components.
- Minimum Knowledge on Server Administration.
- Good knowledge on databases such as Oracle & MySql
- Good communication Skills and logical thinking.
- Should be a Team Player.
If you fit the above profile, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted