|Job Title:||Application Developer|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 11:27|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client is looking for an experienced Application Developer in Sydney CBD with .Net, Ruby, Python, Node.JS or Java skills.
• Work on application, Integration and database projects
• Create reusable APIs/interfaces
• Create and manage interface documents and entity/DB models
• Develop application/web front ends using responsive designs and mobile first approach
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven ability to design, develop and optimise application and data integration processes across disparate systems
• Experience with Enterprise Integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MDM, REST/SOAP web services, databases and ETL
• Practical experience implementing services oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
• Experience with Cloud and SaaS paradigm and enabling technologies
• General knowledge of common business systems (HRS, CRM, ERP, Practice Management)
• Practical working experience with Identity Management solutions - OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect
• Knowledge of CI pipelines, VSTS, Bamboo, Jenkins
• Experience with API gateway services such as Layer 7 / AWS API Gateway
• Experience with 2 or more programming languages (.Net, Ruby, Python, Node.JS, Java, etc.)
• Strong experience with common DBMS such as SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.