Automation Engineer - Ansible OR Python / DevOps
|Job Title:||Automation Engineer - Ansible OR Python / DevOps|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Arran Thomson|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2022 18:58|
- Tier 1 Telco Client
- WFH for foreseeable Future
- Macquarie Park HQ
- Ansible / Python - DevOps - AWS
Our Client is looking for an Automation DevOps engineer.
They are looking for someone with Ansible or Python experience and who has worked in a DevOps environment.
They run large Cisco networks on behalf of their clients - they are automating a number of functions. For instance, they want to be able to automatically roll out new patches, find routers that have issues on them etc.
To do this they want someone to come in and develop Ansible scripts to automate these functions. They need someone with DevOps experience as it is an ever-changing role.
They are willing to take on less senior candidates.
Full skillset below but if they have Ansible / Python as automation with DevOps and AWS skills they should be able to pick up the rest.
- Foundational Networking: DNS, DHCP, Load Balancing, VPN, OSI Layers, HTTP, SSL
- Linux SysAdmin Skills: Day to day to troubleshooting in Linux machines (e.g. RHEL, Ubuntu) from command line
- Scripting/Programming: Bash and either one of Python, Ruby and Golang
- Infrastructure as Code/Config Management (i.e. at least one, more is better): AWS CloudFormation, Ansible (we are an ansible shop), Packer, Puppet, Saltstack, Terraform and Chef
- Source Control: GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab CI,
- Containerisation: Docker, Kubernetes/Openshift
- AWS (or any public Cloud and equivalent) Services: EC2, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch, Route53, VPC/Subnetting
- Database: Any Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgresql, MSSQL) and/or any NoSQL Databases (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB)
Rate is $800 - $900 per day (inc.Super) or around $140-$150k + Super for a 12 month fixed term contract
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's