- Start ASAP | Canberra/Melbourne Locations
- Initial contract for 6 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Automation Engineer to support an ongoing project based either in Canberra/Melbourne.
The role requires you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to work, build and integrate cloud computing technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to write programs to avoid time consuming manual task and use of APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop framework tools to Automate and Integrate.
The key skills required are:
- Previous experience in AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Prior cloud computing experience, SDN and NFV exposure.
- Experience in onboarding Virtual and container applications onto a Cloud and coaching users how to do it themselves.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Clouds will be beneficial.
- Knowledge in Openstack and Linux.
- Working knowledge on Kubernetes, Dockers is essential.
- Experience in at least one Sun (X86, Sparc, E25K), HP ProLiant servers, Solaris: 10 &11, Linux: 7.x, Suse11, windows 2007 operating systems, VMware vCenter/ESXi Virtual machines.
- Skilled in Ansible and/or Python and the use of code repositories such as GitHub.
- Competent in writing scripts at least language (Java, C, C++, Perl, TCL, Ruby, Python)
- Experience and exposure to API.
- Ability to design and maintain REST APIs and infrastructures (i.e. AWS, Heroku, GCP)
- AWX or Ansible tower, SPLUNK
- GitHub or Gitlab for repository
- CI/CD like CloudBees/ Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Test Automation -Tricentis TOSCA or similar
- Security testing tools- Selenium, cucumber, cypress or similar
- Task management- Jira or Trello
- Test framework and knowledge of testing (Rspec or Mini Test)
- An active NV1 clearance.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.