Automation Test Manager
|Job Title:||Automation Test Manager|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The requirement is for a Test Data and Automation Manager who will be responsible for the Automation Strategy and Test Data Management Strategy for a new programme including delivery of the Automation and Test Data Generation Strategies.
Responsible for the Strategy and delivery of Automation and Test Data Management for the new Programme.
o Generation of the overall Automation Framework for the Programme
o Create Test Methodologies to accelerate testing via processes and tools
o Provide leadership to the automation and data generation testing team
o Governance over Vendor automation design and execution
o Liaise and work closely with development teams and vendors to ‘shift-left’ automation
o Participate and contribute to the implementation of CI/CD and the automation to support it
1. 5+ Years producing Automation Frameworks
2. 10+ years working in large organisation project delivery teams
1. Demonstrated experience in implementing processes to accelerate testing
2. Demonstrated experience as a manager on large scale transformation programmes
3. Experience in testing within CI/CD implementations
4. Demonstrated experience in Test Data management solutions
5. Demonstrated ability to influence development teams and management implement to 'shift left’ processes
• Candidates that reside full time in the greater Melbourne area, or are prepared to relocate, are highly desirable
• Must be Australian Citizens or eligible to be sponsored for baseline clearance
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.