|Job Title:||Automation Tester|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Chins Christopher|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2022 12:05|
ASAP Start | Canberra or Melbourne or Sydney Location
12 months contract with 12 month extensions
Australian citizen with ability to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL is seeking, for its federal government client, to engage an Automation Tester to work as part of an agile delivery team to produce a SAS/PAS first Azure application that will enable the Department to modernise their approach to calculating Schools Entitlements. The candidate will focus on automated test development, but also assist with uplifting and maturing the processes and procedures in the Azure cloud space and transfer of knowledge and mentoring of existing staff
The key responsibilities include:
- Create and update Automated test scripts in C# as per business requirements
- Detect, record & manage software failures (defects)
- Utilise a custom Test automation framework - Selenium Grid, RESTful API, YAML CI/CD, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure DevOps, GIT and a Test Data API
- Provide input and work collaboratively with other DSD stakeholders to help deliver departmental deliverables
- Liaise with Scrum Masters, Developers, Manual testers, and Test automation engineers
- Update NuGet packages
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services
- Ability to create and update automated test scripts at the UI and API layer in C#
- Experience using a custom Selenium Web Driver test automaton framework
- Experience coding RESTful API tests using REST sharp API
- Experience with GIT version control and YAML CI/CD pipelines
- Strong C# coding experience
About the Company:
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's