FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Test Engineers to join our team full time who will be working on-site in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years as a Quality Engineer.
- Experience with API Automation.
- Managing the Test Execution reports in Jenkins and managing Cucumber reports.
- Testing of API'S and webservices in Postman.
- Peer review of Test Automation scripts.
- Exposure in testing applications using tools such as Postman, Ready API or similar
- Knowledge of tools including Jira, Confluence, test automation tools, test management tools.
- Experience with User Stories creation, Planning, Estimation and Sizing of User stories, dividing the stories in sprint as per team capacity.
- Experience with End to end testing activities, UAT, SIT, regression & automated testing.
- Knowledge of Lending systems.
- Experience in Functional End to End Integration testing, mass data creation/metadata for testing, SSO and data management testing.
- Ability to provide input on environments and test data approaches.
- Possessing an agile mindset in delivery and understanding of how quality engineering functions in agile delivery.
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.