FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for multiple Backend Developers to join our team onsite at a prestigious client site.
Demand for services from this rapidly growing organisation have soared recently, leading to increased demand for talent to bolster the ranks.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- A Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
- Typically, a minimum of 5-10 years' experience working in an Operational and/or Software Engineering role and have expertise with a variety of deployment, automation, configuration management and optimisation tools.
- Strong experience in one (or more) of the following technologies:
- Exposure to network automation, Software Defined Networking and NFVi concepts and technology
- Proven programming experience that conforms to good software engineering design principles and practices (including version management). This includes experience with API integration.
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines. Enhancing and improving CI/CD capabilities to reduce cycle time while retaining quality
- Experience designing and implementing Infrastructure-as-Code, such as Terraform
- Experience in delivering projects as part of an agile team and exposure to DevOps teams, practices and tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keen to drive innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong desire to learn and drive skills to expert level in the domain
- Proactive and self-motivated
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you have the autonomy to work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)