Senior Business Analyst - Security (Banking)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Security (Banking)|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 21:37|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
Our tier one client is embarking on a External Document Sharing Project.
We require a Senior Business Analyst to join us in working on a project with one of Australia's Largest Banking Corporations.
This project is based in Sydney CBD and is a fixed term contract of 12+ months working with an excellent team and manager.
- External Document Sharing project
- Vendor Selection
- Stakeholder Management and Requirements Gathering
- Process and Data Analysis
- External Document Sharing Project High Level and Detail Requirements
- Workshops Planning & Management
- Process Design & Documentation for Cybersecurity Centre
- System Testing and handover to Cybersecurity Management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience within BANKING or Insurance organisations within Australia ESSENTIAL
- Must be a Business Focussed BA with Excellent Communication
- Senior Business Analyst experience including documenting end to end business processes
- Requirement gathering and Stakeholder Management and engagement
- Facilitation of business workshops involving participants from senior management to business users
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies including User Stories, User Cases, Backlog Management, Story Prioritization, etc.
- Structured Business Analysis skills
- Exposure to Security Projects highly favoured
What’s on offer?
- 12+ month fixed term contract
- Daily Contract Rates Available
- You will have full benefits of banking employees including access to Low Home Loan, Personal Loan and Credit Card rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mary at email@example.com or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL works within industries such as Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.