|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 11:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to start within 1-2 weeks.
• Join a project developing and implementing of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) platform
• Lead workgroups for requirements gathering
• Write use cases and user stories
• Document and define processes
• Create reports and documentation using Tableau, Excel, etc.
• Assist with Change Management activities
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a large enterprise environment
• 2 years’ experience in Change Management
• Experience in BPMN or process mapping
• Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Hands-on experience with reporting software, e.g. Tableau
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's