|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 14:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Business Analyst in Canberra.
To be successful for this role, candidate must have:
· Proven Business Analysis or Systems Analysis experience including identifying and documenting Business Processes (3+ years);
· User Experience (UX) design capability and experience;
· Experience in Iterative and Agile development environments;
· Ability to elicit and clarify business, data and process requirements;
· Running/Participating in workshops, elaborations and design sessions;
· Experience in writing and maintaining a range of documents, including high level requirements, User Stories and Use Cases, functional and non-functional specifications, etc.;
· Ability to liaise and negotiate with management, business and technical staff; and
· Expertise in Microsoft Office and Visio.
· Business case development, business process modelling and optimisation
· Experience in process analysis tools, for example UML, BPMN, etc.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.