|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 18:20|
* Long Term Contract
* Great rates
* Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Business Analyst with Network Capacity, Performance and remediation experience to work on a large program of work.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
* 5 years' experience in Business Analysis
* Experience in end to end business & operational requirements
* Previous Telco experience required
* An understanding of telecommunications terms and network configuration in the Fixed Line Space - FTTN, FTTB, FTTC & FTTP
* Capable in requirements gathering, elicitation, root cause analysis, problem statements and implementing controls
* Change management, user acceptance, documentation and reporting
* Strong stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's