|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 18:22|
* Excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced Business Analyst
* Dual Role of Business Analyst with Project Management
* Great Opportunity @ a Global Company
Our client, large institutional bank with global operations is seeking a passionate Business Analyst with Project Management Skills to join a highly focused in-house development team.
Who you are:
* Business Analysis.
* Understanding of Project / Scrum / Change Management methodology.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management ability.
* Banking and Financial Services Background an advantage.
Role would Involve:
* This role is combination of business analysis & delivery (Scrum / Project Management).
* Liaison between central technology and BFS, ensuring end-users utilising requested changes to technology and process.
* Stakeholder management with COG Tech and end-users.
* Project management and change, end-user competency, workshops, obtaining buy-in from end-user teams around changes directed from COG Tech.
What's on offer
12 Months contract with high likelihood of extension.
If you would like to be considered or know more about the role, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's