FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
This is a year-long remediation project for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The project consists of complex migration from one instance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to another one - with major clean-up tasks.
Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Documentation of specific business unit requirements into confluence and user stories in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Documentation of key functionalities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Actively collaborate with developers, testers and Solution Architect's in an Agile environment to clarify requirements.
- Managing their own user stories as well as stories for the developers and testers.
- Communicate with external teams for requirements gathering, coordinating change, approvals and reporting.
- Written documentation to support your work, findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
The candidate would be a Business Analyst who is strong in the following skills & experience:
- Highly adaptable to changing requirements
- Ability to manage many different pieces of work at the same time
- Able to understand complex technology concepts and translate them into comprehensive documents
- Ability to learn and adopt team and enterprise ways of working in an efficient manner
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Team player.
Nice to have
- Having hands-on experience in utilising tools like Rally, Confluence
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience working in remediation/migration projects
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.