|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 11:01|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
This is a year-long remediation project for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The project consists of complex migration from one instance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to another one - with major clean-up tasks.
Responsibilities in this role will be:
- Documentation of specific business unit requirements into confluence and user stories in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Documentation of key functionalities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Actively collaborate with developers, testers and Solution Architect's in an Agile environment to clarify requirements.
- Managing their own user stories as well as stories for the developers and testers.
- Communicate with external teams for requirements gathering, coordinating change, approvals and reporting.
- Written documentation to support your work, findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
The candidate would be a Business Analyst who is strong in the following skills & experience:
- Highly adaptable to changing requirements
- Ability to manage many different pieces of work at the same time
- Able to understand complex technology concepts and translate them into comprehensive documents
- Ability to learn and adopt team and enterprise ways of working in an efficient manner
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Team player.
Nice to have
- Having hands-on experience in utilising tools like Rally, Confluence
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience working in remediation/migration projects
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
IT Business Systems Analyst
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Sr. Business Analyst - M24
Technical Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales