FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Focused on digital channels. Includes delivery of technology and business/ customer change to drive digital adoption and improve customer experience.
- Analyse and translate business requirements into documentation, product rules and functionality.
- Draft concise and detailed functional solution documents for development.
- Discussing & analysing requirements with business & technology groups.
- Defining problem statements & acceptance criteria.
- Working with Product & Technical owners for the success of the journey.
- Work in complex environment to transform the platform.
- Requirements analysis: Elicit, prioritise, validate, manage and communicate business requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.