Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Business Analyst with a Minimum 5+ demonstrated years' experience as a Business Analyst.
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not
- Assisting with strategic planning, mapping and modelling development;
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups with different needs, views and competing priorities;
- Leading a gap-analysis to determine whether any of the existing capabilities held within the integrated Portfolio can meet the requirements for a future visualisation capability;
- Identifying and conveying (orally and in writing) the objective of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and project levels;
- With business stakeholders, prioritising each business requirement according to its merits of enhancing business efficacy;
- In consultation with business and ICT stakeholders, developing innovative solutions to identified business challenges;
- Supporting the development of effective working relationships with stakeholders and including qualities such as ethics, trustworthiness and personal organisation;
- Working in and across teams for varying duration to achieve the identified work area outcomes: this may require team leadership and/or technical leadership skills;
- Organising, facilitating and co-facilitating workshops to extract business requirements and defining new or improved business processes;
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes in a consistent and easily understood manner and facilitating the agreement and sign-off of these with appropriate stakeholders;
- Assisting with reporting, including having an in-depth knowledge of the report development lifecycle;
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Minimum 5+ demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience running stakeholder workshops.
- Demonstrated experience documenting system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in government organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.