FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role: IT Security Business Analyst $750 per day
As the Business Analyst, you will responsible for working on a Priority project across the security domain for service accounts remediation - the BA will need to bring together reports to work out high priority service accounts, working in with their owners, ensure weak passwords are changed etc.
You will gather and document requirements, create process maps utilising BPMN, as well as participate in UAT and Change activities. Working within a wider Agile team, you will have previous experience delivering IT projects/enhancements in an agile environment.
Key skills/experience required include:
- Strong core Business Analysis skills including problem definition, requirements elicitation, and management, test scenario development, implementation support
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst on Agile projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience with security focus projects within the Telco/utilities sector is advantageous but not mandatory
- Excellent documentation and process mapping capability (prefer BPMN2.0)