FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tierService Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join us on a contract or fixed term basis, at a major banking client. Expectations of the role as follows:
- Strong business process and documentation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills - effectively communicate with a remote team.
- Nice to have IAM exposure
- End to end business analyst who has excellent engagement skills.
- Agile exp
- Demonstrates knowledge and success supporting client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions enabled by identity and access management, including the following:
- Drive requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, and migration for businesses;
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks and internal controls which mitigate risks.
- Ability to communicate about the product and implementation at both the functional and technical level.
- Create and manage project artefacts within the project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Experience leading implementation technology through the systems development lifecycle.
Job Code S22