|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Chins Christopher|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2021 13:08|
ASAP Start | Canberra Location
Initial contract for 6 months with 24 months extension
A federal government client is seeking a Business Analyst to develop and deploy a fit for purpose Disaster Recover (DR) capability to support their Unified Gateway, that enables secure reliable information exchanges between the secret environments and external networks.
The required personnel should have the right expertise and experience, to
- design, test and implement a fit for purpose Software Defined Gateway as a Proof of Concept (PoC) for DR Capability;
- deploy the PoC, as high availability, auto fail-over system, with all necessary interfaces, development, test, pre-production & production environments, with the required controls (security, monitoring, logging) and back-up requirements; and
- augment the existing Gateway Sustainment team to manage ongoing business as usual engineering & ICT support (obsolescence management, change and configuration management).
The key responsibilities include:
- Validate initial high level concept for a fully featured DR Capability, including physical connections and interfacing systems requirements;
- Design and document the DR Capability, ensuring the design requirements for capacity, bandwidth, memory and storage, space and power constraints (at identified locations) effectively and efficiently support the operation of the DR Capability
- directly contribute to the following Deliverables for the DR Capability
- A Detailed Requirements Document for the DR Capability including use cases, for testing purposes;
- Detailed Design Documentation, including Functional Performance Specifications, supporting the DR Capability solution;
- support and contribute to key project governance documentation, reporting and activities for the DR Capability
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Business Process Analysis, Requirements Definition and Management, Change Management;
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on business needs, identifying and leading improvements to existing services;
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and expectations through clear and regular communication;
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and participating in workshops; and
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Related tertiary qualifications;
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders;
- Exposure to project estimation;
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems in simple terms; and
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
About the Company:
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
2 x Technical Business Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Business Analyst - Contract
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$120 - NZ$130 per hour
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super