|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 18:27|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Retail, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our team who will be working onsite in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Successful candidate will become part of an established project team deploying new systems into the front line of multiple transport/transit operations within a single group.
The candidates will also have the opportunity to assist with selection and deployment of an associated solution to support the same user base.
The candidate will strengthen the existing team by:
- Completing process mapping/gap analysis of operations in planned implementations.
- Complete gap analysis of current process to new system processes.
- Improve process documentation of the new solution Support deployment, on-boarding and testing of each new deployment.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a technology team, at least some of this time in a similar role.
- Demonstrated craft to engage, draw out, interpret, and define of business/customer requirements.
- Demonstrated craft to effectively work with cross functional delivery teams & manage stakeholder expectations.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's