|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 19:49|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team who will be working onsite in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
As A Business Analyst you will be:
- Build strong relationships through engagement with customers, colleagues and other key stakeholders across all stages of the system development life cycle.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and ongoing support.
- Undertake customer requirements investigation, analysis and solution design in accordance with assigned initiatives and work.
- Lead the articulation of business needs and the facilitation of business and system solutions.
- Lead the compilation and/or validation of system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility and traceability of requirements.
- Support the business in identification of business benefit and value, tangible and intangible, for initiatives raised
- Support the business in production of cost benefit analysis and or production of business case submissions
- Play a key role in the development of functional documentation, facilitating the management of changes if required, support of testing initiatives and the resolution of problems as they emerge.
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions using the appropriate methodologies and frameworks (including Agile development)
- Undertake solution lead role as required including design, costing, co-ordination and specification activities ensuring that requirement deliverables meet business needs and expectations.
- Validate and ensure that Solution deliverables meet business needs
- Provide clear feedback to product and delivery teams on potential changes/improvements where applicable.
- Minimum 5 years IT industry experience as a Technical Business Analyst, with minimum 3 years agile experience.
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Experience in general/commercial insurance relating to policy and or claims functions is desirable
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's