|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 19:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on software implementation projects in an Agile environment.
• Responsible for analysis and documentation of Epics, Features and User Stories
• Performing story kick offs with developers and testers
• Defined the Customer Journeys which assisted with the User Experience design and developing the Minimal Viable Experience
• Work closely together with a team of UX specialist, Quality Analyst and Developers
• Organise and facilitate project planning sessions, iteration planning sessions and retrospectives and daily stand ups
• Owning the agile wall and grooming the backlog
• Running prioritisation sessions and information/workshop sessions with the internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experienced Business Analyst with software implementation background
• Experience gathering requirement and writing user stories
• Good knowledge of Agile methodology
• Approach to collaboration
• Supporting fellow team members and the overall projects
• Your ‘Can do’ and flexible attitude
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.