|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 19:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
!!!Australian citizens only as security clearance is required!!!
Our client, a large Sydney Potts Hill based Government organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
• Working within a project team responsible for the procurement of a replacement data collection and analysis system
• Create business case documents, business requirements and associated documentation
• Create technical Visio documents under guidance
• Setup and manage meetings with stakeholders for the collection of requirements
• Preparation of all project management documentation including monthly reports, project initiation documents, etc.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in preparation of tender documentation
• Familiar with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework
• Experience in procurement of IT systems within a NSW Government environment
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of delivery of technical IT Projects
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.