This banking group is undergoing exciting growth and the culture is dynamic. They are upgrading their current Payments platform to Fusion GlobalPAY Plus (Fusion GPP).
These diverse roles offer a rare opportunity to combine developing your expertise, demonstrating measurable value and applying the latest techniques and new ways of working.
To secure one of these highly-paid, career-building opportunities in this growing team, you will have:
- Min 4 years Business Analyst - Payments experience, functional and/or technical, working in Banking & Finance/Insurance
- Experience across: SWIFT; NPP; GPP; AMH; ISO 20022; GPI
- SME in Banking business processes e.g. Business Process definition
- Ability to work with stakeholders/end-users, to elicit and determine requirements and priorities
- Ability to develop a narrative that resonates with individuals
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (e.g. clear, concise documentation)
- IT and/or Finance degree(s)
- Other relevant certification(s) e.g. Prince2, Agile, ITIL
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.