- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months possible extension
- Australian Citizen
- Flexible work arrangement
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Engaging with business areas to capture requirements to identify opportunities for enhancements with current systems
- Documenting detailed technical requirements and troubleshooting gaps in systems thinking to support the development team
- Assisting in user centred system design, backlog grooming, and testing
- Documenting user stories and detailed acceptance criteria
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Documenting business processes
- Preparing high-quality business documentation
- Establishing effective relationships to facilitate decision making to meet timelines
- Collaborating within and across teams to document best practices in various functional/business areas; and
- Supporting ICT Strategies, Business and Enterprise Architecture.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.