Business Analyst -Asset Management Systems
|Job Title:||Business Analyst -Asset Management Systems|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 08:48|
Business Analyst – Asset Management Systems
· Up to $750 per day including Super
· Gosford based but regular travel around Central Coast will be required
· 6 month initial contract
The role of Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to a range of simple and complex IM&T projects in a business analyst capacity within the Core Systems Consolidation Portfolio. The Business Analyst will be required to support the organisational change process to ensure engagement and the overall transition to Business-as-usual in support of Information Management solutions across the organisation.
· Advise on the feasibility and suitability of proposed Information Technology solutions and business processes to optimize business performance.
· Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
· Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
· Work as a conduit between Business Units, Project Teams and Vendors to understand interdependencies of data.
· Identify and analyse any gaps in data and articulate in simple language, the context to which subsequent data models are formed.
· Work with business stakeholders to objectively and fearlessly review and remove out-dated processes and system functions to optimise business transformation and create efficient end to end business processes.
· Accurately contribute to project activity effort estimates and analysis and solution design services in consultation with Project Manager, Solution Architects, Product Leads and Subject Matter Experts.
Skills and Qualifications
· Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business
· Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour
· Established analytical skills with a creative problem solving approach and the ability to be able to quickly see the big picture.
· Superior ability to understand and deconstruct complex business processes to determine a desired and efficient outcome.
· Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams.
· Demonstrated experience in applying advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
· Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations and provide specialist advice to enable the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
· Formal Business Analyst qualifications or certifications (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, BABOK).
· Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, PMBOK or equivalent.
How to apply
· Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
· Please only apply if you have valid Australian full working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's