Business Analyst - Banking Risk
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Banking Risk|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 18:47|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst with banking and product risk experience to join one of the biggest banks in the Sydney CBD.
Our client is looking for business focused Business Analyst to assist with the delivery of a large project in relation to the banking code of practice
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience working with consumer products
• Experience dealing with risk factors within consumer products
• Solid background in the banking and finance sector
• Experience with compliance, governance and regulatory
• Strong stakeholder management skills; internal and external
• Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
• 6 month contract opportunity with chance of extension
• Large, reputable bank
• Great work culture
• Central, CBD location
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jamie Reilly – email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32