Business Analyst (Core Network focused)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Core Network focused)|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 15:11|
Our client, a large Kogarah based Financial Services organisation, is looking for multiple experienced Technical Business Analyst for a large infrastructure project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst within large enterprise environemnts
- Network infrastructure background including Data Network experience
- Application/servers and associated platforms migration experience.
- Base level infrastructure replacement experience. Planning experience for how that replacement will impact all hosting platforms and their applications
- Discovery experience including raw data flows, IP addresses, subnets, firewall policy rules, etc to work out which applications send or receive data through the switches being replaced.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and tech leads alike
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Erin Perry on 02 8243 6877 to discuss further, or Apply On Line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.