Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 19:14|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Business Analyst to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space.
- Suits Technical Business Analyst with security experience / interest
- Work on leading-edge CyberSecurity related projects
- Permanent role paying circa $130,000.00 per annum
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or infrastructure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Documentation of the Program of Work and identification of specific project streams
- Documentation of the requirements and standards to achieve maturity across all Mission Critical and Business Critical systems
- Creating program documentation standards to be used in each stream for scope, resourcing, budget, timeline, compliance confirmation, support, and deployment schedule.
- Establishment of backend tools to be able to track and report progress of each stream.
- Supporting the Program Lead to provide regular progress and update reports to management in both written and presentation form as required
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Security and IT awareness
- Large company, cross organisational change management skills
- Technical documentation and business analyst skills
- User requirement and user testing experience
- Preference may be given to candidates with Telco experience
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's