• Sydney CBD based
• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Agile Business Analyst to work on large projects in the telecommunications industry
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive Business Analysis in the Digital delivery space
• AEM Experience
• Product Ownership
• Agile Ceremonies
• Elicitation, capture and documentation of key business requirements in JIRA. Articulation of requirements as Epics and User stories with clear Acceptance Criteria.
• Experience maintaining a healthy backlog and supporting requirements traceability
• SCRUM/Agile background
• Telecommunications industry experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or Apply On Line.