FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Business Analyst as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
This Project is part of the Payments and Schemes Compliance program.The Schemes Compliance workstream ensures that client meets Cards Schemes (Visa, MasterCard, eftpos, China Union Pay, AMEX) compliance requirements in 4 releases per year.The Business Analyst role will work with representatives in the Merchant Acquiring and Cards Issuing businesses and multiple terminal vendors to manage scope and delivery effectively across multiple releases in the year.
- Cards Schemes experience.
- Merchant Acquiring and Cards Issuing Business domain experience.
- Data analysis skills.
- Strong Excel skills to process and model data.
- Knowledge of payment processing desirable.
- Problem analysis & troubleshooting skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in all kinds of development environments (agile, waterfall, hybrid).
- Skills with BA frameworks, techniques and behaviours.
- Skilled user of MS Office, Jira and Confluence desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC .
- Ability to suggest effective solutions.
- Enthusiastic team player and contributor.
- Take leadership and drive to solution.
- Requirements gathering through workshops, interview using relevant BA techniques.
- Gather, arrange, process, model and present data in form of graphs, charts or tables for decision-making and problem solving purposes.
- Data analysis, including elicitation of Interface requirements, data mapping and the creation of a data dictionary .
- Develop, test and validate processes that will support the future state - ensuring the processes are feasible, implementable, and comprehensive
Support to program change management.
- Support lead BA working with Testing.
- Support implementation.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’or you can drop your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.