- Immediate Start
- Greenfields program with leading Telco
- WFH/Remote working arrangements available
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Business Analyst to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company.
The successful candidate will require strong IT background and experience in User access Management, Workday or ServiceNow. Working in the Exchange and Infrastructure (E&I) Access Request Management Solution (ARMS) and eKeys Project, this role will require someone:
- Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Define requirements, identify business needs and develop business cases.
- Conduct requirements gathering, process modeling, workshops, and stakeholder interviews.
- Proficient in User Access Management, Workday, or ServiceNow is mandatory.
- Demonstrate experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria's
- Experience building user requirements
- Experience in Agile & Jira
- OKAPI, API Knowledge is highly desirable
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team within a forward-thinking company. At FinXL Professional Services, we work hard, value quality and have fun while delivering outstanding outcomes.