Business Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2022 18:45|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
At present, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our market leading client.
This position will have several primary responsibilities including leading the development and analysis of detailed, user-centric business requirements and providing handover and support to the delivery team.
- Decomposing approved capabilities into Epics in conjunction with Service Owners, Product Owners and Delivery Teams
- Developing detailed acceptance criteria for Epics with the stakeholders
- Supporting the Service Owner/Product Owner in liaising with the business stakeholders
- Support estimation and prioritization of user stories
- Support solution architects, technical design, testing and deployment teams
- Involvement in scaled agile activities including program increment planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives etc
- Playing an E2E role in the scoping of solutions, assisting in the clarification of requirements and identification of testing needs
- Develop great working relationships with business stakeholders in order to successfully delivery against business requirements
Knowledge & skills required:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related discipline
- Experience working in Data and Analytics capabilities
- Knowledge/working experience in the telecommunications industry sector
- Software development experience in using agile methodologies
- Skilled in presentation, workshop facilitation, questioning, coaching and interviewing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Agile experience (Jira, SAFe Agile)
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's