Business Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (M4)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021 15:40|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a highly skilled team of consultants working across a large remediation project for our client.
Scope of work:
Our client is currently running a large remediation project for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The project consists of complex migration for one instance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to another.
Your Key Role Accountabilities:
- Development of documentation on the standards, polices and guidelines for the use of Salesforce marketing Cloud at NAB.
- Negotiation of trade-offs to ensure solutions are acceptable to key stakeholders and within technical and regulatory constraints.
- Documentation of specific business unit requirements and functionalities into Confluence.
- Active collaboration with Developers, Quality Engineers and Solution Architect's in an Agile environment to clarify requirements.
- Managing their own user stories as well as stories for the Developers and Quality Engineers.
- Writing documentation to support your work, findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
Experiences, Capabilities & Qualifications:
- Highly adaptable to changing requirements.
- Ability to manage many different pieces of work at the same time.
- Able to understand complex technology concepts and translate into comprehensive documents.
- Ability to learn and adopt team and enterprise ways of working in an efficient manner.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to breakdown complex governance, risk and compliance guidelines and controls.
Extra points for any of the following:
- Hands on experience on utilising tools like Rally, Confluence.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Previous experience working in remediation/migration projects.
- Previously worked with risk, audit, security architecture, legal, privacy and data protection on governance, risk and compliance issues.
- Previous experience working with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's