- Permanent position based at home or in CBD
- Suits Business Analyst with two or three years experience
- Consulting role across large, blue-chip client base
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding permanent opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Business Analyst keen to take the next step in their career.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across project initiative.
Keen to benefit from ongoing formal training and continual career development opportunities, you will possess experience working as a Business Analyst as well as relevant IT qualifications.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst (mandatory)
- Knowledge of producing procedure manuals, traceability matrices and undertaking gap analysis
- Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
- Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders