Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for a Business Analyst - Records Management.
About the role
- Be part of a new electronic records management implementation project
- Involved in process analysis and improvement
- Gather requirements, write user stories and documentation
- Engage with technical and business stakeholder
- Create SharePoint Online sites
Skills and experience
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with SharePoint Online or similar
- Experience with implementation or migration of Records Management systems
- Expertise in process analysis and mapping
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- 6-12+ months' engagement working at a banking client
- Currently hybrid work with office 1-2 days per week
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.