Scrum Master - BA
|Job Title:||Scrum Master - BA|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 14:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a North Ryde based organisation, is looking for an experienced Scrum Master with Business Analyst background.
• Work closely with a cross functional team including UX designer, Frontend developer, iOS developer, Architect, DBA, Tester and Backend developer
• Run Scrum ceremonies (manage the JIRA board, run daily stand ups, etc.)
• Write user stories and acceptance criteria using JIRA
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
• 2+ years' experience as a Scrum Master
• Proficient in writing user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA
• Experience working closely with UX design team
• Experience in managing cross functional teams and working with the product owner
• Very good communications and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's