Business Analyst/Scrum Master
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2022 15:24|
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Senior BA /Scrum Master to play a crucial role on a large-scale initiative at our client site; a large, well-regarded organisation in the energy sector.
This organisation is looking to significantly transform the way it works, embedding the Agile methodology at every level.
This role is focused on building a centre of excellence for business analysis and defining and documenting business requirements and user stories. You will work closely with project managers, users, system analysts, architects, developers and testers ensuring business requirements are understood. Communication is key to this role; you will employ a consultative approach when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the creatio of a centre of excellence around business analysis, building the capability and supporting processes in an agile environment
- Representing the business throughout the project and/or product lifecycle to ensure requirements are met, tested and implemented successfully
- Ensure solutions are sound, fit for purpose, functional and meet the project objectives
- Maintain regular, professional and service-focussed communication by providing relevant ongoing updates to all project stakeholders on business analysis task progress
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Experience in leading a small BA team in an Agile methodology, developing a centre of excellence
- Collaborate with business users, project team members and other technical teams to document and transform business requirements into sound and fit-for-purpose end-to-end solutions, completing Epics and User Stories, Functional, Non-functional and Integration Requirements, user personas, story mapping, prioritisation and estimation
- Experience preparing Data Mapping and Data Dictionary
- Setting up and maintaining JIRA boards and Confluence pages
- Manage project deliverables
- Assessment of Different Customer Platforms (legacy and new)
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Fit gap analysis
- Release Management analysis/documentation
- Impact Assessments
- Assist with the delivery of end user training and documentation
- Experience in software development, crossing multiple technologies and platforms e.g xxx, yyy
- Experience working in Agile projects and ambiguity
- Exceptional team player with a willingness to perform tasks outside of role when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with ICT and business senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, independently and manage multiple project tasks and demands effectively
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's